Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mr. Blue

I really wanted to update you all today, but I literally have nothing to write about.  Everything is status quo and that is excellent news here in Puppy world!

I thought I would introduce you to Mr. Blue, our second born pup, but even he is pretty boring.  He is sleeping, eating and growing contently.   He is over 2# now as are all the pups except Yellow.  He loves to snuggle up to Miss Pink, but is most likely to be hiding under the whelping box railing all by himself.  I can't get this song out of my head, if you grew up in the 80's you may know the song and now you will have it stuck in your head, too!

....i'm mr blue
i'm here to stay with you
and no matter what you do
when you're lonely - i'll be lonely too, i'm mr blue....


So now photos of darling Mr. Blue, thanks for prayers for Miss Yellow (who is getting bigger and stronger) and a bid for a wonderful sunny Wednesday!

Oh, if you are a PAWS person and are wondering about the ribbons and the lack of order to the colors, ask Aimee :-)
OK, OK... Enough with the singing already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment